Lead Generation Marketing Manager - Remote, #1762
Orlando, FL 32805 US
Do you want to join Reading Horizons and promote services that will change the lives of thousands of students nationwide?
Reading Horizons, one of the fastest-growing educational companies in the nation, provides schools with an evidence-based reading curriculum based on the science of reading. They are searching for a creative and passionate Lead Generation Marketing Manager who will be responsible for executing lead generation marketing programs to drive qualified leads to the sales team.
An ideal candidate will be an up-and-coming marketing leader ready to try new things and loves finding ways to optimize the tech stack for marketing and sales. They will be driven by success and motivated by metrics to push innovation and results for generating closes on the Reading Horizons product portfolio.
- Review and improve the lead generation system and identify gaps to improve customer experience across marketing and sales
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop a deep understanding for the sales process and opportunity development to improve performance
- Coordinate with the sales enablement team to ensure visibility and tracking of leads while developing innovative ideas to refine the strategy over time to maximize results
- Follow current brand and marketing strategies and goals and turn them into execution plans on a scheduled cadence to generate qualified leads
- Develop and maintain clear reports that show performance at a big picture level, as well as telling stories about what the numbers show, why they matter, and next steps
- Utilize various digital sales and marketing tools (i.e Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach, Google Analytics) to build and manage lead generation campaigns
- Execute an integrated mix of email, direct mail, digital, web, lead-nurturing, and content marketing campaigns
- Maintain a calendar of all demand generation campaigns/programs, tactics, budgets, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts
- Demonstrated successful lead generation experience
- Ability to utilize various digital sales and marketing tools and turn those efforts into funnel growth (i.e., Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach, Google Analytics)
- Metric driven and can be the resident expert on lead generation
- Possesses excellent communication, prioritization and project management skills
- The ability, grit, and organization skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Remote location, Salt Lake City area a plus
Founded in 1984, Reading Horizons offers teacher manuals and resources, develops instructional software, and provides professional development. They have empowered over 50,000 educators with teaching strategies that prevent and remediate the reading difficulties of beginning readers, struggling readers, and ELL students. As an employer, Reading Horizons strives to create a respectful and authentic environment as they passionately work to eradicate illiteracy. They also believe in balance by honoring the importance of relationships, recreation, and mental and physical health—both inside and outside of the office.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education