Marketing Campaign Manager, New York, NY (TRN1135)
New York, New York 10021 United States
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Marketing Campaign Manager
Position Location: New York, New York
Client Company Summary:
Our client creates animated, curricular resources that engage students, support teachers, and bolster achievement. Used in classrooms, at home, and on mobile devices, our client’s award-winning offerings is a collection of leading learning curriculum. Our client offers teachers a rich collection of professional development opportunities, implementation tools, and lesson plans to meet the rigor of Common Core and other academic standards. Our client’s websites and mobile apps support individual, team, and whole-class learning. Localized to major world languages, their sites host millions of monthly visitors, and their mobile learning apps regularly rank among the highest in the major app stores' education categories.
As a key piece of the Marketing team, the Marketing Campaign Manager will drive the execution of automated marketing and other digital marketing needs including reporting metrics. A successful Marketing Campaign Manager will have deep experience in establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns in Marketo, Pardot, or a similar automated marketing platform.
- Develop, implement, track, and optimize marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Work closely with Marketing team, supporting teams (Communications, Design, Production), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
- Coordinate creative assets, lists, promotion tracking, and implementation across channels
- Collaborate with UX and Design teams to create relevant landing pages, ensuring a successful experience
- Adjust target audience and content based on results
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing and sales automation systems like Marketo, Pardot, or similar
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies
- Proven track record in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications