Marketing Specialist, International - Bergen (TRN1121)
Bergen, Hordaland 5058 Norway
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Marketing Specialist, International
Location: Bergen, Norway
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy for the international market with support from the global marketing team and the local management team. The position offers a fantastic opportunity to develop and build itslearning's brand with significant scope for an individual to impact on the company's success.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative Marketing Specialist who can take on a challenge and exceed expectations. The Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Vice President, International while working closely with the sales and services teams to build and execute the marketing strategy. The Marketing Specialist will work for the international team that penetrates higher education mainly in Europe as well as opening opportunities globally.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Develop understanding of the market situation and advise the VP, International on the right marketing strategy for the market & execute
- Analyze stakeholders and their needs, determine winning message and channel
- Lead generation to support itslearning's growth strategy
- Marketing driven client engagement and re-activation strategies
- Work with advertising, email and other marketing outlets to develop and maintain the engagement of the local website
- Coordinate with global social media manager on creating content for local social channels
- Produce necessary graphics for print and digital content
- Obtain and organise segmented data lists to reach target markets
- Write copy for a variety of media including press releases, emails, website, eBooks, case studies, blogs and social media
- Manage and exploit lead nurturing and Customer Relationship Management tools
- Identify and implement cost-effective and new marketing opportunities as well as managing marketing budgets
- Track and report on Return on Investment of all marketing campaigns
- Organise presence at tradeshows and coordinate internal events
- Production of best practice case studies by working closely with existing customers
- KPIs are number of sales leads, sales leads conversion rate, and campaign execution
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3–5 years’ experience within marketing and preferably within the public sector
- Track record in lead generation and highly successful marketing campaigns
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite with excellent presentation skills
- Experience in copywriting
- Knowledge and experience with Marketo, Salesforce, or similar CRM
- Graphic design ability and proven experience of social media applications
- Experience within managing a webpage, specifically Wordpress
- Strong written and oral communication skills; confident and can-do attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to self-organize and a highly driven self-starter
- Native or fluent in English; additional languages a bonus
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree
Must have experience with most/some of the following: Marketing Manager, Account Executive, CRM, Brand Manager, Marketing Executive, SEO, Customer Relationship Management, Education, New Media, Digital Marketing Manager, Search Engine Optimization, Marketing Strategy Manager, Copy Writing, Marketing Consultant, ecommerce, Direct Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager, HTML, etc.
Compensation: Competitive base salary and benefits
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.