Product Marketing Manager, Bergen (TRN1122)
Bergen, Hordaland 5058 Norway
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Bergen, Norway
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Product Marketing Manager will be itslearning's primary product expert, evangelist, and creator of product-focused content.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- To determine the best product-oriented marketing strategies to drive customer retention and new business acquisition
- To develop world-class product marketing content
- To plan and execute product communications and campaigns through roll-up the sleeves do-it-yourself approach, as well as rallying-the-team efforts
- This includes, but is not limited to: Messaging, Collateral, Case Studies, Product launches, Product release communications, Sales Tools, Sales Enablement, Demonstrations, Videos, Support Information, RFP/tender responses, Competitive Intelligence
- In short, if it's related to the itslearning product, you are to OWN it, LEAD it, DRIVE it
- While this role does not have direct reports, it is a highly-visible, leadership position
Required Skills and Experience:
- Several years of experience in product marketing, or similar role
- OUTSTANDING communication skills. Must be fluent in English, a stellar author, and an engaging presenter
- FANTASTIC leadership skills. Must be able to lead by influence and herd many personalities
- SCRAPPINESS to find ways to get things done, even when lacking information or resources
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE with a “no job too big or too small” mindset
- 5 years marketing experience
- Any of the following will be considered a strong plus: B2C experience, education background, working level knowledge of WordPress
- Travel: est. 30% (customer sites, tradeshows, US HQ)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Compensation: Competitive base salary and benefits
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.