Recruiter, Newton, MA #1164
Newton, MA 02458 US
ecruiter, Newton/Watertown Line, MA
Do you love to hunt for great talent and enjoy client development? If so, we are a well established boutique company in the Education Technology industry and we are looking for a recruiter to be a part of our new stage of growth!
As one of our recruiters you will play a key role in our company as you help drive our business forward. The Ed Tech market is booming and we need someone who is team oriented, passionate,and enjoys the challenge of identifying and screening strong talent. You will get a chance to work closely with our CEO and develop strong client relationships in the education technology field.
- Full cycle recruiting and pipeline for talent with highly specialized skills in a very competitive market
- Have ownership over interviews, including scheduling, training, decisions, and candidate communication
- Collaborate with the talent acquisition team in developing new, creative recruiting ideas for identifying active and passive top-talent candidates
- Establish effective relationships with hiring managers and ensure open and ongoing communication; providing updates on candidates, pipeline, and challenges for assigned positions
- Effectively manage the candidate experience and ensure positive first and on-going impressions
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-2+ years of experience in a recruiter, researcher or recruiting coordinator role
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Bullhorn a plus)
- Interest level in daily communication with candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency in Office productivity tools
- Detail oriented and task driven
- Bachelor’s degree
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
The Renaissance Network is a leader in the Education Technology field and our clients are globally dispersed. As we continue to expand and capture market share, we need a strong recruiter to help with identifying global talent and partnering with our recruiting organization.