Regional Account Manager, Hampton Roads, VA (TRN1159)
Norfolk, Virginia 23510 US
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Client Company Summary:
Amplified IT is an education-focused consultancy that brings a unique blend of instructional and technical skills to the K-12 market. They are quickly growing and becoming a major contributor in Education—working with over 3,750 schools and impacting over 16 million students.
Since 2008, this team of infrastructure and instructional consultants has assisted hundreds of education institutions worldwide to successfully adopt Google Suite and Chromebooks. In 2015, they were a Google Global Partner of the Year Nominee for Google Education and in 2016 were awarded the Google Cloud Americas Partner Award for EDU Customer Success.
Amplified IT's chief mission is to assist schools and partners to develop actionable road maps for Google for Education technology and to enable them to achieve their vision. Their top priority is to treat their customers, colleagues, and business partners with mutual respect and empathy. They strive to be innovative in both business and technology.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
Amplified IT seeks a Regional Account Manager to join their entrepreneurial team. Your knowledge of edtech, enterprise learning/training combined with superior communication skills and analytical abilities will shape how technology is used in the future education of our their students. Your focus will be leading innovation and change while bringing real world solutions to I.T. Managers, C.T.Os and ultimately, teachers and students. You will achieve these goals through targeted sales, growing a list of named accounts and focusing on generating new business.
Required Skills and Experience:
High Level Activities:
- Build executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and be a valuable resource.
- Develop and implement a targeted account mapping plan that focuses on Amplified IT's services, 3rd party tools, and the solutions their customers need.
- Execute pipeline-generating activities as needed, including cultivating leads into opportunities, engaging, educating, and ensuring satisfaction of their clients.
- Be able to qualify and assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for their unique needs including deployment, the key differentiators in Amplified IT's services and 3rd party tools and typical customer buying cycles. Generally display a passion for education and technology.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams including inter-departmentally within Amplified IT and with external 3rd party sources when necessary. Serve as the primary customer contact for all pre-sales and sales engagements during the buying process.
- Develop and execute on sales targets, hitting (and exceeding) revenue/growth goals and sharing learning across the organization.
- New lead generation, nurturing and advancement
- Market penetration strategy
- Manage all aspects of the sales process from lead to “won,” including
- intra/inter-departmental and external 3rd party coordination for new business capture
- Info-box, email monitoring
- Chat - management and routing
- Call routing
- Engaging customers in meaningful conversations
- Communicating clear expectations to other team members
- Supporting deals through all states of the sales process
- Confidently conveying value proposition of AIT services
- Effectively utilizes PD to support deals and engagements
- Correctly follows sales work flow
- Understand 3rd party products
- Experience working with consultants, or with small teams
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
For immediate consideration, please attach your most current resume.