Regional Partnership Manager, West (TRN1160)
Sacramento, California 94250 US
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Regional Partnership Manager, West
Location: Northern CA, OR, UT, WA
Our client, Home Team Marketing is an established leader in the high school media space. They create and launch programs of all sizes: hyper local to regional to national. Their ability to scale “up and down” is a unique benefit of the high school media platform they have built over the last 15 years. They have an active network of 11,000 high schools and school-based connections gives them a unique edge in the market.
Their growing School Solutions division, TicketRoar powered by Eventbrite, creates technology enabled solutions to help schools fund and manage their athletics and activities programs. TicketRoar is the first complete ticketing solution tailored specifically for the school market. With over 500 million tickets sold annually, the school event market represents a significant opportunity and our client is poised for rapid growth through its exclusive partnership with one of the world’s largest ticketing technology companies.
TicketRoar is looking to improve the way schools operate their ticketing systems for sports, music, theatre, and other high school activities. A successful Regional Partnership Manager will understand how to navigate a school’s administrative structure to get in front of decision makers while knowing how to include influencers like Principals, Business Directors, Athletic Directors, Performing Arts Directors, etc. Our client is seeking a experienced sales executive who understands the complexities of the Education market with proven successes selling solutions at the K-12 level—specifically at the school and district levels. This position requires a strong-minded and independent individual looking to own a significant territory and impact positive and necessary change in schools and districts.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Responsible for the sale of Educational technology into the K-12—specifically at the high school level
- Aggressively drive new business development growth
- Deliver professional sales presentations, both face-to-face and virtually, to demonstrate how the company’s solutions can effectively improve a school’s infrastructure at school hosted events
- Achieve quarterly an annual revenue targets by developing new business
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management
- Understand the challenges that schools face and demonstrate how the company’s product can help to solve them
- Actively engage in business development activities, including attending tradeshows, sales meetings and workshops
- Have a strong background in technical sales (audio/visual, electronics, software, systems, and hardware)
- Achieve defined sales objectives
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 – 5 years of successful sales experience within the K-12 market—a focus on high school selling preferred
- Proven success with solution-based selling and consultative sales
- Successful experience managing school clients through a full sales cycle
- Experience demonstrating technology solutions both online and face to face
- A proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets within a defined territory
- Ability to successfully generate leads, opportunities, and close sales
- Have strong relationships with key decision makers in the target markets
- Be self-motivated, with a competitive spirit, a strong work ethic, and the capacity drive sales by working independently
Competitive base salary with aggressive commission plan
For immediate consideration please apply with a copy of your most recent resume.