Regional Sales Manager, Western U.S. - Remote #1719*
Salt Lake City, UT 84110 US
Are you a proven sales leader with a passion for building teams and sales in the K-12 space?
At Reading Horizons, they believe reading is for everyone. Their goal is to make quality reading instruction accessible to as many people as possible through the efficacy and autonomy of technology combined with direct instruction principles and techniques.
To support an aggressive multi-year growth plan, Reading Horizons is seeking a talented Regional Sales Manager to bring leadership and direction to their Western US sales team. Reporting to the National Director of Sales, the ideal candidate will bring a track record in K-12 sales growth as well as exceptional team coaching and development.
- Create go-to-market strategies that achieve and exceed annual sales and impact targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Manage and optimize a regional sales territory by building, maintaining and maximizing a sales pipeline
- Identify, cultivate and grow strategic enterprise accounts by closing large opportunities
- Ensure highly effective coaching, metrics and reporting are in place to drive sales performance and mastery of sales process
- Actively participate in-person sales calls with Account Executives, Account Managers, and Account Specialists to help improve performance and processes
- Analyze current skills, knowledge and processes to identify strengths and areas for development for team members including building sales skills for promotion paths
- Contribute to development of weekly account plans and sales forecasts
- Analyze market-specific landscapes and identify relevant trends
- Implement the development, delivery, and training of effective sales playbooks.
- Partner with marketing to update sales tools and marketing materials
- Maintain integrity in sales processes while adhering to Reading Horizons brand pillars
- 5+ year successfully selling into the US K-12 marketplace
- 3+ years of building and scaling high performance sales teams
- Experience driving rapid sales in software and curriculum education products
- Demonstrated ability to secure net-new business and expand strategic relationships
- Lives in Western U.S.
Founded in 1984, Reading Horizons offers teacher manuals and resources, develops instructional software, and provides professional development. They have empowered over 50,000 educators with teaching strategies that prevent and remediate the reading difficulties of beginning readers, struggling readers, and ELL students. As an employer, Reading Horizons strives to create a respectful and authentic environment as they passionately work to eradicate illiteracy. They also believe in balance by honoring the importance of relationships, recreation, and mental and physical health—both inside and outside of the office.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education