Sales Director, EMEIA - Harlow, UK (TRN1172)
Harlow Business Park // St. George House // Parkway Harlow, Essex CM19 5QF GB
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Sales Director - EMEIA (TRN1172)
Position Location: Harlow, UK
Client Company Summary:
Lockncharge, a privately owned, multi-national company solving the growing problem of physically managing the deployment of mobile devices. Their vision is to be globally recognized as the most innovative and trusted brand in developing solutions for managing deployments of mobile technology.
The Director will manage the sales, marketing and operations functions along with the sales and marketing P&L for this business unit and reports to the COO and President of the global organization. The Director will have responsibility for the fastest growing business unit, and as such it is critical to continue strong revenue and profitability growth to meet corporate goals. Measurement of success will be based on objectives around operating margin, revenue generated, transaction growth, and cultural health of the organization.
- Work with Global VP of Business Development to ensure relationships with Apple, Dell, and other high revenue potential partners are solid and growing from an EMEIA perspective.
- Implements approved distribution strategies and maintains relationships at senior level.
- Manage channel presence, price, returns policy, and technology integration with current team and with approval of COO.
- Maintain company’s culture that values employees, balancing work and individual needs.
- Expand strategic & executive relationships with key resellers & other strategic partners.
- Analyze data from reports for manufacturers, vendors and partners to validate business plan and navigate competitive landscape and provide weekly reporting to COO.
- Responsible to coach and mature current sales organization.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Senior sales and marketing leadership experience with proven ability to drive revenue growth from £3M to £50M+.
- Deep knowledge of the education market, preferably around technology deployments with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Experience managing full P&L for £50M+ organization.
- Bring or build knowledge outside of the education market in other verticals including health care, manufacturing, IT service, and others.
- Experience negotiating contracts with large and publicly traded organizations.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure requirements to scale an organization including CRM (SalesForce.com), accounting and operations.