Sales Director, Newton, MA (TRN973)
Newton, Massachusetts 02458 United States
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Job Title: Sales Director
Location: Newton, MA
Are you looking to work for a boutique, niche company focused on growth? We are a leader in the Education Technology field and our clients are globally dispersed. As we continue to expand and capture market share, we need a strong sales director to help drive rapid sales growth; develop strategic initiatives for targeted accounts and help move us forward to achieve long-term success.
You will play a key role in our company as you help us capture market share while still providing outstanding service to our partners. The Ed Tech market is booming and we need someone who is team-oriented and passionate, an overachiever, hands on player/coach with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a track record of success.
- Effectively lead, inspire, motivate, develop and coach
- Identify key sales metrics, define and measure the sales process to develop benchmarks for growth
- Assess and define optimal sales organization structure and processes
- Establish an account management team that has a commitment to extreme customer satisfaction
- Develop new products and services to offer existing and new customers
- Participate in the development of strategy and operating plans for the business
- Serve as an active member of the Management Team and build strong, collaborative relationships throughout the organization
- Experience driving new business growth as well as growing existing accounts within a service, education or SaaS company
- Extreme commitment to customer success
- Highly structured with data-driven decision making mentality
- Results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives group results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Strong business acumen with analytical ability to assess the business and drive the organization forward
- Demonstrated ability to create and foster a highly energized sales and metrics-driven culture that enables and expects high performance
- Able to lead tactically as well as strategically
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Come join our team as we look to double revenue in 2018!