Sales Manager, North Kingstown, RI (TRN1112)
North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852 United States
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Sales Manager
Territory: North Kingstown, RI
Client Company Summary:
Since 1996, our client has specialized in providing hands-on, real-world classroom resources and teaching materials that put students in the front-line of the "real world." With today's information technology-based society, it is their belief (supported by extensive research) that students learn best by doing. The resources produced, published, and distributed by our client focus on helping business, health science, career and technology educators deliver “content so engaging that students don’t realize they are learning.”
As a driver in helping the team achieve sales goals and expand the company mission, the Sales Manager will be responsible for leading and supporting the sales direction for the business. A successful Sales Manager will work closely with CEO and support the current sales team to close deals, build a proper pipeline of leads, get meetings, etc. The Sales Manager will also be responsible for an operational component by managing and evaluating data to determine the effectiveness of and improve on all sales efforts. A successful Sales Manager will be a true business “athlete” that can successfully manage different business components and complete various projects independently. This person has a passion for business and true entrepreneurial mindset.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Collaboratively design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the market
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a product or campaign
- Produce data for the sales team and oversee the use of various applications and platforms
- Manage and train new sales team members
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years managing a sales team and successfully achieving quota year over year
- K-12 sales experience, with a record of sales accomplishment
- Proven sales methodology with experience carrying a book of business and exceeding quota
- Strong communication skills and experience giving demos or presentations
- Experience in using sales/marketing data towards proper forecasting and strategic decision making
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively prioritize work
- Positive outlook; team player with an entrepreneurial mindset
- CRM expertise required, Salesforce ideal
- Bachelor's degree or higher
For immediate consideration, please attach a copy of your most recent resume.