Senior Inside Sales Manager, Remote - #1724
San Diego, CA 91942 US
Are you a proven sales leader with a passion for building teams, engaging customers, and achieving sales goals?
eSpark Learning is an adaptive learning based online program that helps teachers differentiate student instruction. Over 1.3 million K-5 students have benefited from eSpark’s standards-based games, videos, and digital activities. To support their rapid growth, eSpark is searching for an exceptional Senior Inside Sales Manager to lead their fast-growing inside sales team as they convert trial usage to paid memberships at the school level.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Customer Success, the Senior Inside Sales Manager will set a strategy for the school sales team, retain and recruit top talent, use data tools to drive performance, and ultimately meet or exceed revenue targets. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively across the business, be a talent magnet coach, possess excellent communication skills, and be a curious and continuous learner.
- Create strategy for the school sales team that achieves and exceeds sales targets through converting trial usage to paid memberships at the school level
- Leverage CRM and automation tools to manage the school sales team’s activity, pipeline and progress towards goals while ensuring data accuracy.
- Ensure highly effective coaching, metrics and reporting are in place to drive weekly results while learning fast and improving performance
- Retain and recruit top talent; Onboard and coach them to continuously improve and build a collaborative culture
- Contribute to the development of weekly account plans and sales forecasts
- Analyze market-specific landscapes and identify relevant trends
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams weekly to develop and improve monetization strategy
- 2+ years of growing and developing an inside sales team
- Demonstrated B2B success selling technology (freemium/free trial component preferred)
- Track record of using data through CRM and automation tools to drive sales growth and customer acquisition (Salesforce, Outreach, Intercom and HubSpot experience a plus)
- Experience as a sales representative successfully hitting annual targets
- Proven mindset of prioritization, effective change management, and problem solving
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Founded in 2010, eSpark Learning is now used by over 1.3 million students in all 50 states. eSpark differentiates instruction with activities kids love. Their adaptive learning software is helping students grow in reading and math at the student’s unique level and pace. eSpark believes all people—adults and students alike—deserve respect for who they are. They work hard to make eSpark an environment in which everyone can thrive and succeed. eSpark is a growing team of 50+ employees dedicated to ensure that every student has the tools they need to succeed now and in their future!
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education