Senior Partnership Manager, Boston, MA #1131
Boston, MA 02116 US
Senior Partnership Manager, Boston, MA
The partnership team is a cornerstone in LEGO education's organization. Through innovation, development, and product improvement, LEGO education develops products and technologies that set the bar for playful learning experiences for students.
A successful Senior Partnership Manager will work closely with external commercial partners and academia as well as the internal team to expand relationships with current partners. The goal is also to expand the organization’s current offerings and its channels to market. Your primary focus will be to visualize and mature the business relationships with commercial partners to expand the organization's products and services in the market.
Like everyone else on the team, you will act as a team player with super powers. Your super power will be to see through market insights, operating and business models, and spot new opportunity spaces – and be able to visualize and simulate the potential business impact for the organization and its partners.
Job Description/ Major Responsibilities
- Build, negotiate, and maintain business relationships with partners that have complimentary core values, missions, services, and targeted markets to expand sales channels
- Drive the effort of mapping the opportunities for new experiences that partners bring to the table, ensuring a clear overview of the opportunity space and future growth
- Deliver new playful learning experience opportunities with and through partners
- Build and work on multi-million-dollar accounts to drive deeper connections and opportunities that impact channel opportunities
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Strong business development background, with proven track record of building channel partnerships in the Ed Tech space
- Ability to work across the organization with multiple stakeholders in a collaborative way
- Experience with agile development methods
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and an ambitious, competitive drive
- Must be able to work independently and creatively to reach targets
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Product management competencies and business development experience is preferred
- 25-50% travel required (seasonal)
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
For more than 35 years, LEGO education has been working with teachers and educational specialists to provide solutions and resources that are used in the classroom to bring subjects to life and make learning fun. While exam scores may continue to dominate education agendas, research shows that greater benefits can be leveraged by focusing on applying knowledge to expand learning rather than acquiring knowledge to pass examinations. The role of educators is changing. Their portfolio inspires interest in Preschool, Math, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Computer Science. With educational sets, activity packs, teacher resources and programming tools they can make learning inspiring and meet your curriculum needs.
The Renaissance Network, Inc. - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education