Senior Sales Executive, Human Capital Services - Dallas/Fort Worth #1645
Dallas, TX 75061 US
Are you interested in a senior sales opportunity with one of the leading talent management strategy and solutions firms? Are you a consultative, B2B sales professional who has had success growing a new territory within career management, leadership development, or executive transition?
Keystone Partners has been helping individuals at all levels and companies of all sizes navigate career changes for over 35 years. They seek a Senior Sales Executive in the Dallas/Fort Worth area to identify and develop new accounts, work with clients to create solutions throughout the sales process and enhance established account relationships.
- Be the driving force to establish the new Dallas/Ft. Worth market
- Hunt, establish, grow and maintain accounts
- Develop, maintain, and leverage relationships with senior-level HR/OD client contacts for new business development
- Close opportunities and build up the pipeline through appropriate sales presentations and meetings
- Be the “face” of the company in market area
- Work closely with VP Career Services/Talent Management, marketing, and the Managing Partners to drive revenue goals
- Maintain accurate and complete database in Salesforce; enhance the existing sales pipeline and develop new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies
- 5+ years of consultative B2B sales experience selling into the C-Suite, directly to CHRO's a plus
- Demonstrated success setting and meeting goals and objectives
- Background in leadership development or executive strategy a plus
- Excellent technology skills; proficient with Salesforce and LinkedIn
- Experience reprioritizing goals and directions based on shifts in external and internal client needs and internal resources
- Ability to facilitate dynamic meetings that energize colleagues, taps into creativity, develops consensus and results in incremental productivity and effectiveness
- Ability to work well under pressure, extremely well organized and detail oriented with strong written and verbal presentation skills with a wide perspective
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
Keystone Partners, a professional services firm, has been helping individuals at all levels and companies of all sizes, across a broad range of industries, navigate career changes for almost four decades. They are unique in the way they handle the special challenges and opportunities presented by career transitions. It’s an approach that works exceptionally well – for you. They offer consistent, high-quality solutions for the most complex of career management challenges, including career transition (outplacement) services, leadership development, executive coaching, team and team leader coaching, succession planning, career planning, customized training, meeting facilitation, executive assimilation, performance management and retirement planning.
The Renaissance Network, Inc. – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education