Senior Vice President of Sales, SaaS, Portsmouth, NH #1493*
Boston, MA 02127 US
Are you a driven, dynamic sales leader who has taken SaaS companies to their next stage of growth?
SilverCloud is seeking a results-oriented Senior Vice President of Sales to deliver increased market share and double-digit sales growth by providing advanced SaaS solutions to Bank and Credit Union customers across North America. Expertly expanding the sales vertical and identifying market opportunities will be critical skill sets. The SVP Sales will steer and continue to build a direct sales team while expanding channel partnerships. As an essential member of the corporate management team, this role will be vital to providing the sales strategy, execution plan and organizational processes necessary to support the SilverCloud long term growth vision.
Job Description/ Major Responsibilities
- Define and execute a bold sales strategy that delivers rapid and sustainable sales growth
- Communicate the strategy across the sales and partnership functions; monitor the strategy as the team executes, and focus the team on executing ambitious goals
- Create accountability within the company by developing optimal performance metrics and coordinating activities to deliver these metrics and ensure sales organization success
- Generate annual sales plan and provide quarterly updates, revisions, and modifications
- Evaluate the effectiveness of different sales methods and manage multiple channel selling strategies: direct as well as through channel partners
- Develop efficient systems and processes to support growth for both sales and channel partnerships
- Hire, onboard, direct, and mentor business development, sales operations, direct sales and partnership teams
- Coordinate the specific objectives of the sales plan with all departments of SilverCloud
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Develop a sales training and motivation program designed to develop and empower a growing sales organization
- Develop and share professional and technical knowledge as a thought leader
- Sit on the Senior Executive Team and help drive overall company strategy, vision and success
- Taken a SaaS company to $30M+ with a high growth rate
- SaaS sales experience selling into any vertical markets (vs. Horizontal)
- Inspirational leader that can drive team performance through creating a winning culture
- An exceptional communicator and collaborator who can build credibility across all levels
- Has led, developed and grown a sales team of 10+
- Experience with sales strategy planning and execution, sales operations, business planning, and sales support management in a national setting
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
SilverCloud Company Background
Founded in 2005 with the mission of helping banks and credit unions deliver better support, SilverCloud is a recognized Inc 5000 company with 3-year revenue growth of 225%. SilverCloud, Inc. provides banking specific SaaS solutions to over 200 banks and credit unions across North America.
Located on the seacoast town of Portsmouth, New Hampshire, SilverCloud employs over 60 people. The company expertise lies in knowing and deeply understanding how to write, manage, optimize and automate policies, procedures, product employee and customer support. At SilverCloud, Deliver Better Support is not just a tagline, it’s the guiding light that drives the organization.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams