US Strategic Advisor, Consumer Packaged Goods, Enfield, CT #1156
Enfield, CT 06082 US
US Strategic Advisor, Consumer Packaged Goods, Enfield, CT
Use your experience from a top-tier management consultant company in a challenging and highly visible position in the LEGO Group. Here, you will gain unique experience as you get an insight into top management and influence the commercial priorities for the LEGO Group’s biggest market group.
Shape the commercial agenda for their Americas' Market Group
We are looking for a talented, driven professional to help shape their strategic business agenda in one of LEGO's core markets. In this role, you will be a strategic advisor to the Senior Vice President of the Americas, supporting them in shaping and delivering their holistic agenda. Reporting to the Head of Global Business Development, you will support the SVP of Americas and their leadership team in delivering the overall strategic and commercial agenda of the market. You will drive and implement strategic, commercial and organisational projects and tasks across the business, plus solve ad hoc analytical assignments, including analyzing data, preparing presentations and decision documents. You will also collaborate with the Global Business Development team to ensure global initiatives are implemented in the markets.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- At the LEGO Group, they are on a mission to reach millions of children globally with LEGO® experiences. With your skills and commitment, you will help realize this goal. They will in turn be dedicated to your professional and personal development, helping you realize your personal ambitions as well.
- You will join a department and a team that values authentic relationships, and you will be working among colleagues who are committed and caring in their work.
- Academic excellence and experience from a top-tier consultancy
- Critical to your success in the role is your ability to collaborate closely with stakeholders from all levels of the organisation. In addition, you effortlessly navigate and prioritize numerous tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Hold an MBA or a master´s degree in marketing, finance, economics or similar with excellent results
- Experience from a top-tier management consulting company
- Business development experience from a similar role in the FMCG/CPG industry
- Have top-notch quantitative and analytical skills that allow you to extract logic, insights and meaningful conclusions from complex business problems
At the LEGO Group, their mission is "to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow." Their most famous product to do so is the LEGO brick - an amazing play system for both kids and adults! They operate as an integrated, full value-chain company - from development, via manufacturing to marketing, sales and distribution of play experiences to consumers globally through a variety of channels; via fantastic retail partners, numerous digital platforms, LEGO brand stores, educational channels and as much direct interaction and engagement with LEGO fans everywhere as possible. They also try their best to be a great company to work for; fun, fulfilling and always challenging as they compete in a fast moving market and industry for the hearts and minds of their consumers. One great thing about working for the LEGO Brand is that everybody seem to have their own little story about a LEGO experience. It's one of the most well-known and trusted brands in the world and creates smiles on children's faces, through an estimated 5 billion hours of good play every year.
The Renaissance Network, Inc. - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education