UX Designer, Educational Learning Solutions , Bergen (TRN1000)
Bergen, Hordaland 5058 Norway
Job Title: UX Designer
Location: Bergen, Norway
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Are you our new UX designer?
itslearning, a leading Learning Management System, is looking for a designer to join our global User Experience team. The designer will be responsible for creating innovative and world class user experiences for our customers and users throughout the world. He/she will work closely with customers, product owners, developers and other designers. Awareness of different stakeholder’s needs is important, as well as a strong interest in teaching and learning.
We offer a professionally challenging and rewarding position among colleagues who are ambitious and extremely good at what they do. itslearning prides itself on a strong professional environment where you have access to all the support you need to continue to grow & develop your career.
Who You Are
- You have a solid understanding of good design methodology and know how to use it.
- You have a strong interest in leveraging design thinking in the product development process.
- You are passionate about user research and communicating usability findings.
- You are passionate about good design and determined to simplify the user experience.
- You get things done and are not afraid to speak your mind.
- You are do not shy away from design debates.
- You have a strong visual language.
What You Will Do
- Facilitate design processes where people with different backgrounds, interests and skills participate.
- Shape user stories and scenarios to scope problems, and actively participate in design exploration exercises with the team to define possible solutions.
- Analyse findings and turn them into design prototypes.
- Work with people with different backgrounds in an international environment.
- Work as a member of the UX design team, cooperating with our product owners and developers to design and deliver world class UX.
- Facilitate workshops and conduct user tests with customers and end-users.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a design-related field.
- You can present a strong portfolio of mockups and prototypes.
- You are proficient with design tools and methods.
- You are familiar with methods for agile development.
- You have solid visual and aesthetic design skills to create final design for implementation.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Norwegian citizenship or valid EU work permit required
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.