Sales Manager - Education, Milton Keynes, UK (TRN1150)
Ibex House, 3 Keller Close, Kiln Farm Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK11 3LL GB
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Sales Manager - UK
Location: Milton Keynes, UK
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the growth and management of the region’s sales & marketing team, revenue and market-share.
- Lead by example & strong can-do attitude closing deals fuel growth and build a winning traction & brand value in the UK
- Inspire, manage, lead, grow sales & marketing team and build commercial mind-set and pride to win large deals at high value
- Work with executive team to strategize big picture, tactical plans and executive on these plans to deliver explosive growth throughout the region.
- Devise strategies in collaboration with senior management for overall sales direction and support.
- Develop must win plans and manage sales pipeline to achieve sales targets and drive successful results.
- Achieve defined sales objectives.
- Maintain pipeline of forecasted opportunities.
- KPIs are quota, pipeline size, activity levels, team in place to succeed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strategic, hands-on sales leader with a proven track record of sales growth within the software and technology market.
- Strong track record of quota attainment both in an individual contributor and manager role.
- Positive leadership skills and the ability to take responsibility for growing and developing a high performing sales team.
- Collaborative, team-building leadership style.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast paced, growing environment.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and excellent track record of success.
- Excellent business and technical knowledge with exceptional presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills.
- Achieve KPI’s set by Global Management such as new business sales, profitability, employee engagement.
- Regional travel required.
- BS/BA required.
For immediate consideration, please apply with a copy of your most recent C.V.