The Renaissance Network
Are you an experienced marketing leader who is ready to rapidly grow the brand for a leading literacy provider?
A purpose-driven company dedicated to eradicating illiteracy, Reading Horizons believes reading is for everyone. Their goal is to make quality reading instruction accessible to as many people as possible through the efficacy and autonomy of technology combined with direct instruction principles and techniques.
Reading Horizons is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to oversee, grow, and improve the awareness, interest, and rankings of their exciting brand as a viable and impactful solution to achieving reading proficiency. This critical role will determine long and short-term objectives, develop strategies to achieve those goals, and ensure the marketing team stays focused and executes high value/impact activities The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the creative and analytical elements of marketing, including brand and positioning, building advocacy and influencers, content marketing, communications, market analytics, sales enablement, and lead generation.
- Oversee, grow, and improve brand awareness, interest, and rankings of the Reading Horizons brand pillars and equities
- Lead with strategic vision and develop an omni channel marketing plan that drives results with key advocates, influencers, and target markets
- Identify, develop, and implement high impact activities to ensure Reading Horizons is known, is a partner of choice, and the target market is ready to engage with the sales team
- Stay on the forefront of market conditions, trends, and the competitive landscape to inform business strategies, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Recruit, develop, and coach the best talent to drive a high-performing marketing team
- Actively contribute as an executive team member to inform and support the strategic direction and business plan
- Proven experience building and rapidly growing a brand
- Developed a high-performance marketing organization
- Collaborates well and integrates strategy with sales team
- Creates marketing vision through deep market insights
- Experience in a purpose driven company
- Role requires living and working in Salt Lake City, UT; relocation available
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, or marketing. MBA preferred
Founded in 1984, Reading Horizons offers teacher manuals and resources, develops instructional software, and provides professional development. They have empowered over 50,000 educators with teaching strategies that prevent and remediate the reading difficulties of beginning readers, struggling readers, and ELL students. As an employer, Reading Horizons strives to create a respectful and authentic environment as they passionately work to eradicate illiteracy. They also believe in balance by honoring the importance of relationships, recreation, and mental and physical health—both inside and outside of the office.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via