The Renaissance Network
Are you a successful Chief Revenue Officer ready to drive high-growth for a leader in audio solutions designed for the learning journey?
AVID Products creates and advocates for accessible audio solutions that facilitate learning and growth for anyone, anytime and anywhere, no matter where they may be on their life-long learning journey.
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Revenue Officer will shape, lead, and scale the commercial engine of AVID Products, while maximizing growth opportunities to help achieve their ambitious goals and vision. The ideal candidate will be an accomplished and energetic, highly goal-oriented, strategic thinker with successful experience in sales and marketing leadership.
- Drive business growth and market share by leading AVID Products’ evolution from commodity device vendor to a core technology solutions provider
- Develop and implement strategic plans for Marketing, Sales, Product Development and Customer Experience to maximize capabilities and outcomes for organizational vision
- Create processes and systems that support repeatable growth and optimize all aspects of sales including management of reseller and distribution partnerships
- Work with the CEO and senior leadership to develop the company’s 5-year strategic plan
- Generate annual revenue plan and set competitive price points that incorporate the alignment of company goals, market conditions, and industry trends
- Identify and secure opportunities through Product Development, Marketing, and Sales campaigns to solidly position AVID Products as a solutions provider
- Recruit, develop, and retain top talent by providing career development and performance management that sets people up for success and increases employee engagement
- Stand up the e-commerce channel
- Demonstrated success in senior sales and marketing leadership, including experience as CCO/CRO, with high growth/driver mentality and experience
- Experience leading high-performing sales and marketing teams
- Transformative leader – successfully led transformation of value proposition, targeting/engaging new segments/customers and developing requisite GTM and Customer Relationships
- Extensive consultative sales experience with the ability to prospect and manage senior-level relationships
- Strong financial and administrative toolkit
- Experience overseeing e-commerce a plus
- Ability to travel as needed
- Remote opportunity with travel into HQ as needed
- An interest in sound/music and passion for making a sustainable impact on people, communities and society are strong plusses!
Based in Middletown, Rhode Island, AVID Products is a 100% employee-owned provider of award -winning audio and content solutions for the Learning and Lifestyle spaces across multiple markets. Founded 1953, their initial focus was developing value-based audio components for home and commercial use. In 1961, AVID Products, in collaboration with TWA, created the first in-flight entertainment headphone for commercial airline passengers, positioning the company as an innovative product leader. That legacy is at the heart of the AVID mission today, which is to leverage the Company’s and its employee owners’ commitment to excellence in providing mindful, innovative, and accessible solutions that enhance life’s experiences.
AVID Products continues to evolve and transform its business from a traditional provider of products, sold, and supported through traditional channels and processes, to a modern, analytically driven, multichannel provider of solutions for everyone with a focus on being a for impact company.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via