The Renaissance Network
Are you an experienced Customer Success professional who is interested in accelerating your career at one of the fastest growing EdTech companies in Atlanta?
Lexicon Tech Solutions ensures that student devices are kept working and student learning is never interrupted in the K-12 environment. As the company expands to meet growing demand, they are seeking a dedicated and energetic Customer Success Lead to help drive unparalleled support and repeatable solutions for their clients across the US.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of success in a customer service function and proactively providing client solutions. They will bring the ability to build relationships internally and externally while strengthening the quality and responsiveness of the client success function.
- Reporting to the Customer Success Director, drive performance in the customer onboarding and support function
- Evaluate client retention goals and ensure success by implementing sophisticated Customer Success methods, processes, and tools
- Achieve high product knowledge to provide technical support, problem solving, and trainings for customers
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders through proactive emails, phone calls, and regular check-in’s
- Track data for customer usage to identify customers who need additional assistance & services
- Drive performance and create new business opportunities by using analytical and problem-solving capabilities in response to customer needs and usage data
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, product development, and sales teams to ensure client satisfaction is achieved across the customer journey
- Act as hands-on mentor and coach for the customer success team to provide a high-quality Customer Success experience
- Demonstrated performance in a customer success function in a high growth environment
- Experience delivering complex solutions to a diverse customer base
- Excellent presentation, demonstration, and training skills
- Ability to work in a high growth multi-task environment
- Hybrid role: must be available to work 3 days in Conyers, GA Headquarters
Since 1998, Lexicon Technology Solutions’ innovative approach to technology support has translated to enhanced return on investment for thousands of diverse enterprises and organizations across the US. Lexicon K-12’s maintenance solution Always Learning ensures that mission-critical hardware is supported so districts can realize the promise of a 21st century learning environment. Lexicon provides spare devices, intelligently manages device spare pools staged in schools, and repairs accidental incidents, all at cost-savings to the school district.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via