The Renaissance Network
Are you a Client Support expert who is ready to make a real difference in the lives of millions of families?
The Wadhwani Foundation is a mission driven non-profit that recognizes the need for urgency in addressing the steadily rising poverty levels in the United States. The primary objective of their US initiative is to provide opportunities for one million low- wage workers to transition to family-sustaining wage jobs over the next ten years.
They seek a Director of Success, Adult Learners to join its team and play a key role in accomplishing this mission. This is a remote position that will require some traveling around the country.
The ideal candidate will be a mission-driven individual who has experience in an education technology space and in building a team from the ground up. In this role you will have the opportunity to build and lead a team that actively supports the Foundation’s collaboration with external stakeholders including community colleges, employers and learners. The Director of Success will be responsible for creating an outstanding experience, achieving desired outcomes for learners and clients (employers, educators), and supporting them throughout the learning journey. The Director of Success will lead a team whose main function is to interact directly with clients and learners.
- Identify, develop and deploy strategies, solutions, and processes to support the client and learner programs and projects the Foundation invests in
- Determine the scope of support needed for learners and other stakeholders, based on the direct interaction with them
- Translate support requirements into strategy in alignment with the Wadhwani growth plan.
- Lead a team of subject matter experts that supports content offerings by the Foundation
- Provide leadership by balancing effective external engagement and delivery strategies against managing the day-to-day support for foundation supported initiatives and projects
- Be a proactive, engaged leader who collaborates internally with and across teams
- Lead the identification of opportunities for the Foundation to excel in delivering on its mission
- Rigorously measure the impact of our work and remotely manage the efforts of the team to ensure a high level of responsiveness, flexibility, and efficiency
- Support onboarding new clients and the ongoing support of learners
- Understand and anticipate client and learner needs and strategically position products/solutions to meet the Foundation’s objectives
- Support the Partnership team with insights and data analysis to help increase engagement with stakeholders, identifying and recommending tools that best suit their needs
- Identify and synthesize local market trends, based on client and stakeholder interactions
- Extensive experience (7+yrs) within client and learner support or equivalent role
- Proven track record working with clients, understanding needs of stakeholders and developing processes and products to successfully deliver against the organization’s mission
- Extensive experience with data management
- Must have experience in the education space and understand the needs of adult learners; experience with employers, government entities and/or non-profits a plus
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated history developing, managing, and scaling a high performing team.
- Creative, ethical, and mission-driven with a start-up mentality
- Inclusive leadership skills modeling the ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders and excitement to build an organizational culture that embraces DEI
Founded in 2000 by Silicon Valley entrepreneur Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, today the Wadhwani Foundation is scaling impact in 20 countries across Asia, Africa and Latin America and through its newest endeavor in the US. Its primary mission is to accelerate economic development by driving job creation through large-scale initiatives in entrepreneurship, small business growth, innovation, and skilling.
In the US the foundation will focus on providing opportunities for one million low-wage workers to transition to family-sustaining wage jobs over the next ten years. The foundation will partner with community colleges, employers, training organizations, government agencies, funders and other stakeholders to build vibrant, robust, and accessible education pathways.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via