The Renaissance Network
Are you ready to support an agency that provides life necessities, education, and advocacy to move families toward self-sufficiency?
Catholic Charities Boston is one of the largest social service non-profit organizations in Massachusetts. Their vision is to create a just, equitable, and compassionate society rooted in the dignity of all people. Each year they assist tens of thousands of people to move from crisis to stability to self-sufficiency regardless of religion, race, gender, age, disability, or ethnicity.
Catholic Charities is seeking a proven Director of Community Impact/Data Analysis to expertly lead the strategy to collect, record, analyze and report program data, metrics and trends that inform operating decisions across the agency.
This role reports to the Senior VP of Programs and works collaboratively with the leadership team to implement policies, processes, and procedures to provide information about the impact of programs and services in a timely, accurate, and consistent manner. The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and be committed to the mission of Catholic Charities.
- Work with senior leadership to develop and implement a strategic plan for the Community Impact and Data Analysis Team; establish appropriate milestones and success metrics, and report results on an ongoing basis
- Assist leadership team to focus on program outcomes by using data to make evidenced-based decisions, balancing desire for rigor and learning with minimizing administrative burden
- Develop the annual budget and key metrics for the Community Impact and Data Analysis team; monitor, manage, and report results to leadership
- Build and lead a team of 3 to implement Community Impact and Data Analysis Strategic Plan. Define clear performance goals, provide ongoing feedback, and conduct performance evaluations
- Act as the customer advocate for technical issues that impact multiple sites or users at a district that require assistance and follow-up until the issue is resolved
- Create structure to provide timely issue resolution for systems and make it easier for front-line staff to enter, use, and trust data
- Implement internal systems and tools to support data collection and aggregation, as well as measurement, performance evaluation and impact analytics
- Collaborate with leadership and program VPs to define and track key metrics by program and service using standardized methods
- Seek out and present analytical insights to assist leadership in gaining deeper understanding of program performance
- Establish efficient and repeatable process to support providing timely reporting of results to partners, foundations, and other supporters and donors
- 2+ years of experience in data intensive role
- Highly logical and analytical problem-solving abilities, with capacity to design effective systems
- Proficient in CaseWorthy or other CRM system, demonstrated ability to create reports and dashboards
- Experience in Excel / Google Sheets, and financial modelling
- Familiarity with database queries and analytical software with the ability to collect, organize, and effectively manage data across systems
- Strong leadership integrity, communication, and interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively across multiple stakeholders, demonstrate thought leadership, active listening, critical thinking, and intellectual curiosity
- Role is hybrid and candidate must be willing to travel regionally to meetings and events throughout Eastern MA
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Economics
Catholic Charities Boston supports communities throughout Eastern Massachusetts by providing services to the most vulnerable populations. Their programs include Family & Youth Services, Basic Needs, Refugee & Immigrant Services, and Adult Education & Workforce Development. Established in 1903, they’ve evolved into one of the largest social service non-profit organizations in Massachusetts. Their 70+ programs serve those in need, regardless of religion, race, gender, age, disability, or ethnicity.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via