The Renaissance Network
Are you interested in driving growth in the Northeast for a leading education company that empowers teachers and inspires students?
Agile Mind believes that every student, regardless of their zip code, deserves a rigorous, high-quality math and science education. They empower teachers by creating compelling classroom experiences that engage, inspire, and fuel student growth. Knowing that teachers are asked to do more today than ever before, Agile Mind is committed to giving teachers the tools, resources, and support they need to recapture the joy of helping all students master math and science learning.
Agile Mind is seeking an inspiring and experienced Director of Education Partnerships to support their continued achievement of this vision in the Northeast.
Reporting to the Regional VP of Sales, this role will be responsible for increased revenue growth throughout the territory through the acquisition of new partnerships, and the expansion of existing partnerships. The ideal candidate will be intensely motivated both by success and by the Agile Mind mission, be able to quickly build relationships with key district decision makers and have an outstanding record of selling in the educational space.
- Grow revenue within the territory by designing and executing a comprehensive strategy for large accounts to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Develop and nurture relationships with educators and decision makers at the school, district, and state levels to maximize growth opportunities for new and existing accounts
- Lead virtual and in-person advocacy events including lunch/learn experiences and conference participation to build pipeline, present programs, and advance partnerships
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly activities, pipelines, and forecasts incisively and effectively to ensure accurate, ongoing sharing of high-yield practices
- Master strong content knowledge of Agile Mind’s products and services
- Proven successful experience in K-12 curriculum education sales at the district level
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed sales targets
- Reside in the Northeast
- Capability to work remotely with the ability to travel within the territory 40% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Agile Mind was founded in 2002 with a deep recognition of the transformative power of great teaching. They put educators at the center of instruction with programs that complement and magnify teachers’ skills, enabling them to create powerful bonds with students that make learning work. Agile Mind programs are built on the science behind how adolescents learn math and science—and how to remove the barriers that hamper learning. Their collaboration with the Charles A. Dana Center at the University of TX at Austin and other leading authors and researchers is key to the success of their programs.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) is a core value at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via