The Renaissance Network
Are you an experienced Director of Partnerships who is ready to make a real difference in the lives of millions of families?
The Wadhwani Foundation is a mission driven non-profit that recognizes the need for urgency in addressing the steadily rising poverty levels in the United States. The primary objective of their US initiative is to provide opportunities for one million low-wage workers to transition to family-sustaining wage jobs over the next ten years.
They seek a Director of Partnerships to join their team and play a key role in accomplishing their mission, with a particular focus on building partnerships with employers and workforce development agencies. The ideal candidate will have successful experience managing partnerships and multiple projects at scale.
- Identify employers, workforce agencies, community organizations, educational institutions, and others in building capacity and developing cross-sector partnerships
- Establish deep connections with workforce development industry associations to create career pathways for adult learners and talent pipelines for employers
- Manage relationships with partners while playing an active role in workflow, communications, production of deliverables, and other aspects in the full project lifecycle
- Establish and manage workforce advisory board
- Work in partnership with the team to identify project and program opportunities
- Recognize and analyze best practices from projects to drive positive outcomes
- Develop an immersive knowledge of the US workforce landscape and conduct research to create the most impactful foundation activities
- A team player with a start-up mindset who is passionate about education and the mission of the foundation
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing relationships and successfully delivering impact within education, public sector, workforce development, management consulting or similar setting
- A proven track record of leading complex projects throughout their full lifecycle, including collaborating with multiple stakeholders and partners
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, with the judgment to manage competing priorities, and an ability to track and drive forward varied, fluid workstreams
- Skilled at bringing cross-functional teams together to achieve collaboration with all levels
- Excellent writer, speaker, and presenter with the ability to synthesize and communicate complex issues in clear and actionable ways
- Remote role, with a preference for the West Coast
Founded in 2000 by Silicon Valley entrepreneur Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, today the Wadhwani Foundation is scaling impact in 20 countries across Asia, Africa and Latin America and through its newest endeavor in the US. Its primary mission is to accelerate economic development by driving job creation through large-scale initiatives in entrepreneurship, small business growth, innovation, and skilling.
In the US the foundation will focus on providing opportunities for one million low-wage workers to transition to family-sustaining wage jobs over the next ten years. The foundation will partner with community colleges, employers, training organizations, government agencies, funders and other stakeholders to build vibrant, robust, and accessible education pathways.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via