The Renaissance Network
Are you interested in leading inside sales for a high growth EdTech company?
It has never been more critical for students to have the tools and support they need to learn through digital instruction. NoRedInk builds stronger writers through interest-based curriculum, adaptive exercises, and actionable data. Their adaptive curriculum is used by more than 60% of U.S. middle and high schools, and they’re just getting started!
To harness the explosive demand for their literacy solution, NoRedInk seeks an inspiring and motivated Director of Inside Sales! Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Success, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience scaling, guiding, and mentoring high performance inside B2B SaaS sales teams.
- Lead a high-performing inside sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets through new K-12 customer acquisition and expansion
- Recruit, train, and coach sales executives through the sales process from prospect targeting through lead conversion to sales and pipeline management
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations that highlight value and align to school district needs
- Forecast accurately and transparently using Salesforce to ensure data integrity and track sales and pipeline productivity
- Continuously monitor and evaluate performance and execution informed by relevant daily, weekly and monthly metrics and KPI’s
- A proven track record as a Senior Inside Sales leader in B2B SAAS
- Built and developed teams driving both inbound and outbound sales
- Experience coaching and overseeing people managers
- Consistent history leading teams to quota achievement
- Expertise using Salesforce and solutions like Outreach to optimize sales performance
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally across the organization within a team-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to thrive and lead in a fast-paced, start-up environment
NoRedInk helps millions of students in grades 5-12 become better writers. Their adaptive curriculum guides learners through a continuous process of skill-building, feedback, and revision and delivers actionable performance data to teachers and administrators. Used in over 60% of school districts in the U.S., they’re on a mission to unlock every writer’s potential.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer, and they are committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via