The Renaissance Network
Looking to drive sales in Northern New Jersey for an industry leader in K-12 mental health care?
Effective School Solutions (ESS) has pioneered the development of a Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) framework for mental health by providing high quality and cost-effective in-district clinical programs for students with emotional and behavioral challenges. Their programs have been proven to improve care, strengthen outcomes, address trauma, and maintain students in their home district and have reinvented how mental health care is delivered in schools.
ESS seeks a high energy and results-driven individual who wants to be part of a company that has an incredible track record of success and growth. Key to success in this role is a passion for education, strong organizational and presentation skills, and an extensive background and understanding of the K-12 educational landscape.
- Grow key territory of new business and build a strong pipeline of new, qualified prospects (75%)
- Nurture and grow existing accounts (25%)
- Meet and exceed sales quota and all activity goals as set by the management team
- Leverage company’s sales methodology and make it your own
- Deliver presentations, both virtually and in-person, to demonstrate how the ESS solution can provide the best possible educational experience for students
- Speak knowledgeably about ESS programs/differentiate from competitors
- 3+ years’ experience selling K12 EdTech or experience as a Superintendent or Director of Special Education
- Proven success with complex, solution-based sales
- Experience as a school administrator, teacher, or school counselor preferred
- Strong account management skills and ability to prospect, present, and close sales
- Familiarity with CRMs (Salesforce) a must
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent market experience/knowledge
Effective School Solutions (ESS) is committed to reinventing K-12 mental health care practices in schools. By partnering with districts to help them implement innovative programs that have been proven to improve care, strengthen academics, and maintain students in-district, they believe that every child can reach their greatest potential.
ESS is proud to share that they’ve been named to the Inc. 5000 – a list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S.!
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via