The Renaissance Network
Are you ready to drive sales for a leading Education company that transforms learners into innovators?
TinkRworks is on a mission to be the premier STEAM provider across the globe. They’re a uniquely positioned STEAM solution that empowers educators to confidently deliver impactful 21st century learnings to K-8 students.
As a rapidly growing company, they seek an enthusiastic Director of Sales to act as a player/coach, leading and driving the TinkRworks Sales team. This role sits on the Senior Management Team and reports directly to the CEO.
- Act as a player/coach, leading the sales team and managing your own territory
- Create a sales playbook that can be used by all members of the sales team
- Establish strategic objectives as well as territorial targets and overall quotas
- Recruit, hire, onboard and mentor sales team
- Develop the sales dashboard and verify that appropriate data is being captured to ensure reporting with high levels of integrity; analyze sales data and make any needed adjustments to the sales strategy
- Working with senior leadership, help shape the organization’s sales strategy
- Understand marketing trends and provide feedback to Marketing and Product Development Teams
- Use knowledge of K8 education policies, practices, and pedagogy to converse comfortably with customers and understand their needs; effectively communicate the major features, advantages, and benefits of a hands-on STEAM program
- Experienced sales leader with a proven track record of exceeding targets by growing and managing high-performing sales teams
- Several years’ experience selling into the K-12 education space, K-8 supplemental materials preferred
- Driven motivator and mentor
- Strong business acumen, analytic ability, and Salesforce expertise
- Outgoing personality and ability to connect with school administrators and teachers, as well as internal TinkRworks team members
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Live in Chicagoland – role is based on site in Elmhurst, IL
- Travel of approximately 20%
TinkRworks was founded in 2016 by Dr. Anu Mahajan and Gil Levendel to create opportunities for all children to envision themselves as future STEAM leaders. They provide educators with a turn-key STEAM solution that seamlessly weaves a standards rich curriculum, certification and support, and multidisciplinary kits that are integrated with an embedded proprietary coding environment in a robust online platform. TinkRworks delivers a hands-on, engaging, impactful and easy-to-implement STEAM resource for K-8 classrooms that has been implemented in districts nationwide.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via