The Renaissance Network
Are you a technology leader ready to impact a company that creates safer environments for schools, healthcare, and community organizations?
Quality Behavioral Solutions (QBS) is a mission-led organization that provides crisis prevention and management training to reduce the frequency and severity of behavioral challenges and violence in the workplace. With steady expansion of their Safety-Care Crisis Prevention Training Program across North America, QBS is significantly improving the safety of educational, residential, and programmatic settings that serve individuals with challenging behaviors.
QBS is seeking a Director of Technology to drive the growth, management, and optimization of technology in the organization. This key role will be an important contributing member of the QBS executive leadership team.
The ideal candidate for this position is a technology leader with expertise in Salesforce and successful experience developing custom solutions and system integrations to solve complex organizational challenges.
- Design and implement a QBS technology strategy that aligns with and enables organizational objectives and business growth
- Expertly manage the development roadmap to proactively plan innovation efforts and capacity for operational maintenance
- Drive Salesforce architecture development to enable key business initiatives, streamline all processes, and enhance user experience
- Develop and implement technology guidelines, processes, and standard operating procedures with an eye on data governance and efficient flow between systems
- Actively monitor, communicate, and leverage technology trends, best practices, and emerging solutions
- Lead the selection and implementation of new tech solutions by outlining benefits, risks, and cost-effectiveness
- Collaborate with QBS stakeholders to continuously assess and improve existing systems and procedures
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external partners, vendors, and technology providers
- Contribute as an active member of a dynamic executive leadership team
- Demonstrated ability to drive and optimize a B2B technology tech stack and multi-year roadmap
- Successful track record in initiating and completing complex technology projects and implementations
- Expert understanding of data governance best practices and driving efficient data flow between systems
- Proven experience customizing the Salesforce platform to solve critical business problems
- Curious and diligent about tracking technology trends to identify and execute solutions and efficiencies
- Reside in Greater Boston area and able to work at headquarters 2-4 days a week
Since 1997, the mission of QBS has been to provide quality behavioral solutions to complex behavior challenges through evidence-based training and consulting services. Developed with a strong foundation in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) principles, Safety-Care has been adopted widely across the US, making it one of the largest and fastest-growing crisis prevention programs in the world. Over the last two decades the QBS expert team of Board-Certified Behavioral Analysts have trained and certified over 500,000 professionals on the Safety-Care program.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via