The Renaissance Network
Are you a proven sales hunter interested in driving new business for a high-growth education staffing company?
Edustaff has grown into one of the nation’s largest K12 substitute staffing organizations. Believing that school districts deserve partners that work as hard as educators do, they offer unparalleled cost and time efficiencies to the districts they serve coast to coast.
To support their rapid growth, Edustaff is seeking an experienced, achievement-oriented District Sales Consultant to join their team. This motivated, self-starter will be responsible for growing the Florida and Georgia region by driving new business, building strong district relationships, and providing exceptional service. This role reports directly to the Executive Sales Director.
- Achieve regional growth goals through the development and execution of successful market driven territory action plans with a focus on new business acquisitions
- Create business opportunities by actively pursuing, presenting to, and following up with prospects
- Manage the entire sales cycle of all school districts in the territory and build strong customer relationships during the sales process
- Track, grow and manage an accurate sales pipeline within CRM to forecast and close revenue opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing and other key departments to deliver on creative sales plans and impactful customer proposals
- Build network and opportunities by representing company and presenting at external events and conferences
- Attain and maintain high retention rates by consistently bringing value to accounts
- Operate with a high degree of personal integrity including a commitment to the Edustaff core values
- Demonstrated successful K12 sales experience
- Proven ability to independently prospect and secure net-new sales
- Motivated and adept at working remotely as part of a dynamic national team
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Must reside in territory (FL, GA) with ability to travel 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree
More than 30% of public school districts across the country partner with an educational staffing company to meet their daily needs for substitute teacher placement. Driven by growth and unmatched customer service, Edustaff has grown from their 2010 establishment as Michigan’s substitute staffing experts to one of the national leaders in this quickly growing space. Their customer-centric culture of “doing the right thing” for their school district partners has made Edustaff the industry leader in both customer satisfaction and customer retention. This service orientation has resulted in a company culture characterized by strong core values: service, excellence, respect and wholeheartedness.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via