The Renaissance Network
Are you passionate about building collaborative partnerships within the K12 education and technology communities?
CDW Education partners with over 75% of education institutions across the US with high-impact technology investments. Their team helps schools build sustainable, personalized, modern learning environments that empower students, teachers, administrators, and parents to create opportunities for improving academic outcomes.
CDW Education is seeking an Education Ambassador, K12 to develop and grow collaborative partnerships within the K12 education and technology communities. This position will drive the reach and impact of CDW Education in the K12 education space through strategy, management, and execution of advancement goals. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated knowledge of and experience in the K12 education market and the use of technology programs to advance educational goals.
- Develop and grow regional and national K12 partnerships that support mutual interests in advancing education through various types of technology
- Establish and expand partnerships with regional K12 education associations to create new member programs and develop new opportunities for CDW Education
- Engage the education community and network with industry contacts, non-profit organizations, technology partners, vendors, customers, and internal field teams to enhance national presence of CDW Education
- Observe trends, gather insights, and share findings regularly with internal CDW leaders
- Scope and prioritize needs, define requirements, and collaborate with cross functional teams to execute initiatives that maximize ROI for partners, customers and CDW
- Communicate the CDW Education mission and vision by presenting and speaking at conferences and before partner boards
- Formalize partnerships by bringing together relevant internal and external stakeholders and though quarterly updates to executive management
- Lead complex, multidisciplinary projects to center impact in the go-to market, product/services development, and marketing efforts of CDW Education
- Proven experience with national and regional K12 education organizations (e.g. TCEA, CITE, VSTE, BOCES, CoSN, SETDA, VAIS etc.)
- Familiar with running educational technology programs to advance impact goals
- Demonstrated understanding of K12 educational procurement process
- Confident presenting to high-level decision makers
- Ability to work remotely and travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Education
CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to education, business, government and healthcare customers in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S& P Index, CDW was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 14,600 team members. Their purpose is to make technology work so people can do great things. Dedicated to creating an inclusive and supportive environment where coworkers can thrive, the CDW team moves forward together.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via