The Renaissance Network
Are you ready to bring your marketing expertise to a leader in EdTech that improves academic outcomes by ensuring all students have access to technology that works?
CDW Education creates learning spaces that are conducive to active learning, engagement, and inspiration. Their highly effective, personalized, modern learning environments empower students, teachers, administrators, and parents to explore and build opportunities for improving academic outcomes.
CDW Education is seeking an Education Marketing Specialist to coordinate and execute marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Education Marketing, this remote position will be integral in supporting the marketing strategies and goals of CDW Education. The ideal candidate will be able to execute on a marketing strategy and work collaboratively with teams across divisions.
- Collaborate with other departments, subject matter experts and team members to create, develop and execute marketing campaigns
- Plan and implement timely and high quality marketing initiatives
- Identify and explore opportunities to enhance existing and new campaigns
- Maintain updated marketing information and collateral for internal teams
- Assist in monitoring and support of ongoing campaigns
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in marketing and sales data
- Experience executing B2B marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated understanding and use of marketing tech stack (HubSpot, Salesforce, canva, etc.)
- Ability to monitor and make conclusions from data
- Team player with a customer first mentality
- Knows how to multi-task and stay organized with a high attention to detail
- Exhibits creativity for new ideas
- Remote position with limited travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
CDW is a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to education, business, government and healthcare customers in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S& P Index, CDW was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 14,600 team members. Their purpose is to make technology work so people can do great things. Dedicated to creating an inclusive and supportive environment where coworkers can thrive, the CDW team moves forward together.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via