The Renaissance Network
Are you ready to drive growth for a social impact organization that is mathematically equipping all students to solve the world’s most challenging problems?
MIND Research Institute (MIND) has been successfully redefining math education for 20 years. With the creation of innovative programs such as ST Math® they are helping students develop a solid foundation in math at an early age. In addition to early math skills being the number one indicator of later academic success, these skills give more students the opportunity to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering, and math which are the fastest expanding job fields.
To broaden and deepen their partnership base so that all children can access their research-based approach to Math Teaching & Learning, MIND is seeking an Education Partnerships Manager.
Reporting to the Regional Vice President of Sales, the Education Partnership Managers will be responsible for partnering with Local Education Agencies in Virginia and North Carolina to provide their students solutions that close the math achievement gap. The ideal candidate will be driven, goal-oriented and passionate about increasing the impact of the programs and products developed by the Mind Research Institute.
- Develop and strengthen partnerships with decision makers at the school, district, and state levels for new and existing accounts to maximize reach and revenue growth opportunities
- Prospect, close, and grow new business by delivering presentations and demonstrations about the educational research, approach, benefits, and outcomes of the MIND programs
- Collaborate with internal departments for Requests for Proposals, implementation of programs, and support for future program expansion and renewals
- Exhibit, promote, and present MIND products & programs at national & regional education events & conferences
- Accurately and effectively manage and report on pipeline, status of business, and revenue forecasts to ensure ongoing sharing of high-yield practices
- Develop strong understanding of MIND’s value proposition programs and advocate about educational equity for all students, life-long learners, and persistent problem solvers
- Successful experience in K-12 education sales at the district level
- Demonstrated ability to establish and grow partnerships with Local Education Agencies
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding sales targets
- Must reside in VA or NC with the capability to work remotely and travel as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Mind Research Institute was founded in 1998 when three University of California researchers united behind a simple yet innovative idea: to teach math the way children learn—through visuals and experiences. Today they are educators, mathematicians, artists, scientists, leaders, game designers and more who are improving math education because it is more than their mission, it is their passion. From their visual instructional ST Math® program to their ongoing research, to their community-based initiatives and partnerships, they are equipping students to be the problem solvers the future workforce–and the world–needs.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via