The Renaissance Network
Are you ready to drive sales in the Northeast for a global leader in STEM education?
With award-winning, hands-on science education tools and datalogging solutions PASCO scientific has been transforming science education for almost 60 years. They offer complete solutions to increase science literacy in both primary and secondary education by providing students with the tools and technology they need to succeed in science education. Teachers and students worldwide use PASCO solutions for physics, biology, chemistry, earth science and environmental science.
PASCO is seeking an experienced Education Sales Consultant to achieve ambitious sales targets within their assigned territory in the Northeast. Reporting to the Director of U.S. Sales, the ideal candidate will have a degree in science or engineering and will bring a successful track record in sales with a proven ability to prospect and close new business.
- Achieve and/or exceed regional sales targets in the K12 and Higher Education markets
- Develop new business through complete sales cycle of prospecting, establishing relationships, understanding needs, providing solutions, closing, and account servicing
- Generate and qualify potential new business in the region by responding to incoming leads and proactively prospecting through cold calling and other means of lead generation
- Establish new relationships by engaging with prospective customers through phone, email, and meetings to consult on appropriate PASCO products to meet prospects needs
- Deepen and grow relationships with existing clients by providing excellent on-going service and communication that results in incremental account expansion
- Provide technical information and/or demonstrations of PASCO equipment, curriculum, software, and over-all solutions for State Departments of Education (DOE), local science education organizations, school district level decision-makers, and teachers
- Deliver exceptional online and on-site product presentations and demonstrations
- Attend and represent PASCO at various trade shows, conferences, and workshops
- Update the CRM to produce timely, accurate pipeline forecasting and reporting
- BS or BA in Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of Sales Experience with proven track record of success
- Must reside in/be local in territory which is ME/VT/NH/MA/CT/RI/NJ/PA
- Ability to travel within the territory 30-40% of the time
PASCO works with educators to provide cutting-edge educational tools that engage students in active learning. Their award-winning sensor technology, software programming, and curriculum provide students with 21st century readiness skills and promote increases in both science literacy and test scores. Offering free online teacher support, webinars, and curricular solutions, no one combines innovative, easy-to-use products with world-class support like PASCO does. In this fast-paced market, educational trends come and go, but PASCO remains dedicated to providing engaging and effective tools designed by educators for educators.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process
Share job via