The Renaissance Network
Are you ready to drive new business growth for a learning space innovator in Northern California?
For 115 years, Demco has been providing solutions and services that libraries and education communities need to succeed. They are searching for a self-motivated and ambitious Education Sales Executive to join their team. This positive team player will grow new business revenue by building strong relationships with libraries and educators in Northern California.
The Education Sales Executive will actively prospect new sales opportunities, build relationships with key decision makers, and create a pipeline of qualified leads to close in partnership with internal teams. This role reports to the national Business Development Manager.
- Meet or exceed new business goals by prospecting and creating new sales opportunities within public libraries and K12 school districts
- Leverage industry insight tools to identify key decision makers and cultivate relationships with school leaders, architects, associations, and education agencies
- Develop opportunities with a primary focus on furniture and a secondary focus on the full portfolio of Demco products
- Educate prospects about the Demco solutions through sales calls and in person customer focused presentations
- Build a pipeline of qualified opportunities that will then be handed off to the Interior Solutions Team and the Inside Sales Team.
- Collaborate with internal teams to assist in closing these opportunities by providing support and guidance throughout the sales cycle
- Proven track record in K12 sales
- Demonstrated ability to prospect and close new business
- Successful history building a network and developing relationships
- Reside in Northern California with the ability to work remotely and travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
Demco’s mission is to serve both libraries and the broader education community to foster lifelong learning. As the roles of schools and libraries continues to expand, they are committed to evolving their services and product selections to provide their customers with an excellent experience and aid them in an evolution in their spaces, technology and community engagement. Their philosophy is to “find solutions for our libraries and schools, not customers for our products.”
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via