The Renaissance Network
Are you ready to drive growth for a global EdTech innovator with a growing and loyal user community?
Educators and students around the world use Wakelet’s platform to organize, collaborate and showcase their online content. Used every day by millions of people in over 180 countries, Wakelet is fulfilling their mission to change the way people find, organize, and share information.
A rapidly growing start-up, Wakelet is expanding their sales organization in the United States and are seeking an Education Sales Executive to establish, develop and own the Texas/Louisiana Region. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, this position will prospect, secure, and grow relationships with new, large district partners. The ideal candidate will have proven sales success within K12 education and a demonstrated understanding of technology use in schools
- Establish and own the Texas/Louisiana region through achieving and exceeding regional sales targets by prospecting, closing, and growing large district partnerships
- Qualify, pitch, present, and close districts in the region by both responding to inquiries and proactively prospecting through existing community and user base
- Work with Digital Learning Specialist to present at events and conferences to support sales activity and community engagement with regional influencers and organizations
- Coordinate customer onboarding, training, and technical support. Be the key point of contact for customer issues by liaising with UK and US colleagues to provide resolutions
- Accurately record and update in HubSpot CRM for forecasting and reporting on pipeline
- Develop strong, positive relationships with existing clients to understand customer needs and continuously expand accounts by securing incremental business and renewals
- Consistently deliver the highest level of service and continually provide personal touches including securing testimonials and referrals
- Frequently communicate with UK-based growth team to ensure regional marketing and community activities are aligned with sales activity, and vice versa
- Proven success in a consultative sales role within the K12 education market
- Demonstrated track record in SaaS or an understanding of technology use in schools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start up environment
- Motivation to collaborate in a global team who always puts customers first
- Experience teaching in a K-12 classroom
- Appreciation of the value of community and brand advocates
- Reside in Texas or Louisiana with the ability to travel
Wakelet is working to change the way people find, organize, and share information. In a world of algorithmically-driven content, Wakelet puts people first, helping them organize and find the most relevant, authoritative, and compelling content from across the web. Launched in 2014, Wakelet has grown to become a worldwide platform with a loyal and enthusiastic user base including an amazing community of educators. Employees at Wakelet work together in an energetic, friendly, and fun way to always find solutions to be better in everything they do for their customers and for each other.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via