The Renaissance Network
Are you interested in helping aspiring software engineers address the gap in the higher education system?
By providing access to a high-quality education, Holberton Coding School empowers people from diverse backgrounds, demographics, and socioeconomic levels to access a career in a high-demand field. With an innovative education model and flexible tuition options, Holberton provides talented and motivated students on 25 campuses in 15 countries with the path to succeed in their dream careers.
The Holberton Coding School in Puerto Rico is seeking an Employment Partnerships Manager to focus on the placement of its students in the United States. Reporting to the Campus Director, this remote role – which can be located anywhere in the United States – will establish partnerships with US employers to identify and secure jobs and/or internship opportunities for Holberton graduates. This role will also engage students in activities that prepare them for their job search and employment interviews.
The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of the tech industry, experience in recruiting/early career placement, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Achieve and exceed student career placement KPIs
- Proactively develop and implement strategies to establish new hiring partnerships with employers and organizations
- Attend industry-related events to expand employer database
- Engage and build strong relationships with recruiters and potential employers
- Design, develop, and execute events to increase the connection between current students and alumni for employment opportunities
- Maintain an active lead database to ensure sufficient job opportunities for students and graduates
- Engage with graduating students to understand their job objectives and create marketing campaigns to introduce graduates to hiring partners
- Coordinate and schedule company information sessions, student meet up sessions, and employer interviews
- Maintain consistent contact with graduates until employment is successfully secured
- Track cohorts’ employment outcomes and ensure proper documentation
- Create and deliver career readiness and job search related programming for Holberton students and alumni: Business Etiquette, Resume Writing, Interviewing, Advanced Interviewing, Job Search Strategies, Salary Negotiation, Networking
- Experience in recruiting/early-career placement
- Technology industry-savvy
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Data-driven, strong analytical skills; strong reporting skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high sense of ownership results
- Live in the United States with a desire to work remotely
Holberton School is a Computer Science school founded in Silicon Valley to address the gap in the education system for aspiring software engineers. Vested in the outcomes and the future of their students, Holberton is successful when their students are successful. Since opening its doors in 2016 the most amazing companies have taken notice of how this innovative project-based alternative to college is training the next generation of software engineers. Graduates have found jobs at LinkedIn, Google, Tesla, Docker, Apple, Dropbox, Facebook, Pinterest, Genentech, Cisco, IBM and more.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via