The Renaissance Network
Are you a Product Management CPO or VP who is ready to be part of a philanthropic foundation and make a real difference in the landscape of the US workforce?
The Wadhwani Foundation is a mission driven non-profit that recognizes the need for urgency in addressing the steadily rising poverty levels in the United States. The primary objective of their US initiative is to provide opportunities for one million low-wage workers to transition to family-sustaining wage jobs over the next ten years. The Wadhwani Foundation is looking for an Executive Director of Product Management to join their team and play a key role in accomplishing this mission.
The ideal candidate will be a mission-driven product management expert who has extensive experience developing and managing both product design and process in an education technology space. In this role you will bring new product lines to market that will create an outstanding experience and achieve desired outcomes for learners and educators resulting in providing low-wage workers the information, education and support they need to transition to long term careers.
- Own and drive full cycle of bringing products to market
- Work directly with customers to determine full scope of market need. Translate that to develop product strategy and requirements in alignment with the Wadhwani growth plan
- Lead at the intersection of marketing, brand, data, customer insights, and technology to define strategy, target outcomes, and product priorities
- Provide platform leadership by balancing effective product feature delivery against managing the future vision of products to accelerate and improve different initiatives
- Shape the strategic vision of key engagement areas of products in collaboration with external partners and cross-functional leads such as engineering and marketing
- Rigorously measure the impact of design work and remotely manage the daily efforts of the product team to ensure a high level of responsiveness, flexibility, and efficiency
- Extensive experience (7+yrs) with ownership of bringing new products to market
- Proven track record working with customers, understanding needs of the market and strategizing the positioning of products to successfully launch new product lines
- Must have experience in education technology and understand the needs of adult learners; experience with employers, government entities and/or non-profits a plus
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated history developing, managing, and scaling a high performing product team
- Creative, ethical, mission-driven with a start-up mentality
- Inclusive leadership skills modeling the ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders and excitement to build an organizational culture that embraces DEI
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
Founded in 2003 by Silicon Valley entrepreneur Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, today the Wadhwani Foundation is scaling impact in 20 countries across Asia, Africa, and Latin America and through its newest endeavor in the US. Its primary mission is to accelerate economic development by driving job creation through large-scale initiatives in entrepreneurship, small business growth, innovation, and skilling.
In the US the foundation will focus on providing opportunities for one million low-wage workers to transition to family-sustaining wage jobs over the next ten years. The foundation will partner with community colleges, employers, training organizations, government agencies, funders and other stakeholders to build vibrant, robust, and accessible education pathways.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via