The Renaissance Network
Are you interested in helping global EdTech innovators build world-class teams that impact Education?
Join us at The Renaissance Network (TRN) as a remote, Executive Search Manager as we build leadership and goal-driven teams for worldwide Education and Technology companies. As a retained search firm, we partner with our clients as an extension of their team, offering a consultative, strategic, and rigorous recruiting and vetting process to decrease our clients’ search time, increase hiring success, and help our clients achieve a rapid market impact.
You will work closely with a skilled and collaborative internal team to support our growing customers with a focus on quality, responsiveness, and service. We are looking for someone who is team-oriented, passionate, detail-focused, and enjoys the challenge of developing strong client relationships.
Since 1996, The Renaissance Network has helped companies grow strong sales, marketing and leadership teams that impact Education. We provide targeted, specialized search and consulting services to uncover the best talent within the United States and across the world. Internally, we foster creativity, innovation and client focus to challenge ourselves to be at the forefront of our industry.
Forbes recognizes The Renaissance Network as a Top 25 Executive Search Firm and the #1 recruiter focused exclusively on Education and Technology
- Engage with our clients to find the best candidates using a five-step search approach
- Take ownership over the entire client hiring process, including candidate interviewing, evaluation and development, candidate communication, and offer negotiation
- Establish long-term partner relationships with hiring managers
- Provide effective and proactive communication on assigned searches
- Collaborate with the internal sourcing and talent research team in developing new, creative recruiting methods for identifying active and passive top-talent candidates
- Collaborate with our Sales Team to onboard new clients and provide qualified referrals
- 3+ years in professional search and/or executive recruiting with a focus on permanent placement or within an internal recruiting role for a high growth company
- Strong core knowledge and skills within recruiting best-practices, including behavioral-based interviewing techniques and skills evaluation
- Demonstrated experience with ATS (Bullhorn, Workday, LinkedIn recruiter, etc.) or CRM
- Ability to manage complicated hiring situations
- Passion for providing the highest quality search process to clients and candidates
- Exceptional attention to detail, communication skills, and professional presence
- Strong computer proficiency in MS-Office tools
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Remote opportunity
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via