The Renaissance Network
Would you like to drive the operational success for a growing EdTech start-up?
Intervene K12 – a comprehensive, data-driven intervention program – is positioning itself to become a leader in global education. They seek a driven, resourceful Head of Operations to be the right hand of their ambitious CEO.
You will be responsible for optimizing the company’s operating capabilities, employing strategies to maximize customer satisfaction, driving technology development, and managing marketing initiatives. You’ll assist in compiling the company’s budget and employ strategies to achieve company scale. You must be capable of executing functions and standing up systems for additional team members to take on with company growth.
Great people skills, excellent business acumen, outstanding work ethic, resourcefulness, and drive are must-haves for this role!
- Lead all Operations functions
- Help to develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Develop and implement process for scaling business, including personnel, technology, and administrative functions
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Successful track record with Process Improvement and Project Management experience
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Ability to help scale a growing organization
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Self-starter with a problem-solver mindset
- Strong Leadership and organizational skills
- Start-up and/or Education experience a plus
- Passion for education
- Engineering or Technical degree preferred, MBA or related Advanced Degree a plus
Intervene K-12 is an EdTech startup company experiencing exponential growth. They have been awarded statewide opportunities to expand their impact starting in September. They provide assessments, analytics, and online instruction to assist students struggling in math, reading, and English Language (EL/ ESL). Intervene K-12’s programs have served over 30,000 students and have made a significant impact on economically disadvantaged students.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via