The Renaissance Network
Are you an education sales professional ready to expand the reach of an award-winning early learning literacy program?
Johnnie Max seeks Independent EdTech Sales Consultants to sell their innovative platform to school districts across the United States. Working within assigned territories and leveraging your existing district-level contacts, you’ll introduce and sell Johnnie Max on its own or alongside your existing product portfolio.
Supporting the development of the whole child, Johnnie Max helps build the foundational literacy skills children need to navigate and consume media, be responsible global citizens, and embody formidable emotional intelligence.
- Sell the Johnnie Max program to school districts in an assigned territory
- Leverage district-level contacts to introduce them to Johnnie Max’s award-winning early literacy program
- Identify networking opportunities
- Target new customers through cold outreach
- Maintain close communication with Johnnie Max leadership regarding pipeline and progress
- Several years of proven district-level PreK–12 EdTech sales experience
- Strong Rolodex of district contacts
- Exceptional consultative sales skills
- Adept at relationship building; committed to delivering exceptional customer service
- Desire to work as an independent contractor; committed to achieving sales goals with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel to customer-sites and education conferences
Designed by education experts to expand the horizons of students and empower early learners, the Johnnie Max program helps to prevent learning gaps before they become insurmountable. This unique online PreK-K literacy program engages children through interactive eBooks and videos that offer multi-disciplinary content that is integrated across all lessons. Johnnie Max uses photography from every continent on the planet along with content-rich nonfiction which fosters a sense of wonder in children as they interact with images and text that put the world in their hands. The Johnnie Max platform provides complete English/Spanish equity that can support English learners, bilingual children, and dual language classrooms.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via