The Renaissance Network
Are you ready to lead Inside Sales for an EdTech company that empowers students, supports teachers, and accelerates learning?
One of the fastest-growing online educational publishing companies in the nation, Summit K12 believes that every student can do well in school if instruction is tailored to their unique learning needs, and they receive the encouragement to strive and achieve.
Developed by leading educators, authors, and researchers, their learning programs provide teachers with the ability to differentiate instruction, monitor progress, and support learners in their journey toward success.
To support the high demand for their online education solutions, they seek a talented and motivated Inside Sales Director focused on expanding district usage of the Summit K12 curriculum.
- Create market strategy to achieve sales objectives
- Recruit, train, and develop a high performing Inside Sales Team
- Coach, manage, and mentor Sales Team to achieve and exceed targets in lead generation, qualification, and opportunity creation engagements
- Set and monitor sales metrics to track progress of team
- Identify, attend, and support annual conferences and events to establish relationships
- Master a strong knowledge of Summit K12’s products, solutions, and services
- 5+ years’ successful sales experience (2+ years of managing a team)
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must live in/near Austin, TX or must relocate to Austin area
Summit K12’s vision to help support Equity and Access is to provide teaching and learning solutions that enable all students to reach their full academic potential in Science, Reading/Language Arts, and Language Development (TELPAS) regardless of where they are on the learning continuum. Their online, standards-based supplemental curriculum closes gaps and ensures growth for all students from English learners to those struggling with reading/writing to those who just need a little extra practice to master concepts and gain confidence ahead of state assessments. Their highly engaging interactive content encourages students to practice and build their skills, whether they’re learning at home or in person.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via