The Renaissance Network
Are you ready to drive growth for an EdTech company that ensures districts have the most secure and efficient management of their school activity funds as possible?
KEV Group is an enterprise SaaS company that creates easy-to-use, web-based solutions to simplify student activity fund management in schools. Their mission is to provide financial accountability, transparency, and efficiency gains to track every dollar that flows through schools so they can enable entire K12 communities to focus on what matters most – supporting student learning and achievement.
They have an aggressive growth plan to continue scaling their full service, online ordering solution Lunchbox by SchoolCash Online. To support the expansion of this successful school fundraising program they are seeking an experienced and talented Inside Sales Director to develop and implement a strategy to build out the partnership platform for this product.
This individual will oversee the vendor management team and will be responsible for developing and maintaining corporate-level relationships with fundraising partners across North America to maximize the value of each relationship for the company, vendor, and respective schools.
- Develop market strategy to achieve and exceed sales objectives
- Hire, train, and lead high-performing sales team
- Coach, manage, and mentor team members to achieve lead generation, qualification, and opportunity creation engagements goals
- Create, set, and monitor sales metrics to ensure on-target success
- Develop a strong knowledge of KEV Group suite of products and services
- 5+ years in K-12 sales, digital preferred (2+ years of team management experience)
- Proven track record successfully selling at the school and/or district level
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must live in Canada
SchoolCash was founded over 20 years ago by two high school office administrators who knew “there had to be a better way”. By using the SchoolCash suite of products, school districts big and small benefit from the most secure, trusted, and fastest growing software solution in public education. The company is based in Toronto with offices in the US and employees across North America. KEV is a portfolio company of Serent Capital, a leading middle market private equity firm focused on high growth technology businesses.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via