The Renaissance Network
Are you ready to drive growth for a national leader in behavioral crisis prevention, de-escalation, and management training?
Quality Behavioral Solutions (QBS) is a mission-led organization that provides crisis prevention and management training to reduce the frequency and severity of behavioral challenges and violence in the workplace. With steady expansion of their Safety-Care Crisis Prevention Training Program across North America, QBS is significantly improving the safety of educational, residential, and programmatic settings that serve individuals with challenging behaviors.
QBS is seeking an Inside Sales Executive to develop new business as well as retain and grow the existing customer base within the assigned territory. This role is also responsible for coordinating program implementation with the operations team. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience selling in a high-volume environment and be highly organized.
- Learn and retain high-quality product knowledge to effectively present QBS’ unique selling points to customers
- Achieve or exceed registration and revenue goals in assigned territory
- Collaborate with operations team to schedule classes and presentations
- Uphold established timelines for following up with leads and action plan imperatives
- Effectively utilize Salesforce to manage and maintain the customer information, sales initiatives, and event scheduling
- Develop, present, and update action plans for business growth within assigned territory
- Establish and grow strong relationships with key customers
- Create and maintain mailing lists and execute timely mailings
- Represent the company at assigned trade shows and conferences
- Experience selling in a high volume B2B environment
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, build pipeline, and close sales
- Proficient use of CRM and supporting sales tools
- Detailed and process oriented to support customer implementation
- Reside in greater Boston/RI area with the ability to work in North Attleboro, MA headquarters 2 days per week
Since 1997, the mission of QBS has been to provide quality behavioral solutions to complex behavior challenges through evidence-based training and consulting services. Developed with a strong foundation in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) principles, Safety-Care has been adopted widely across the US, making it one of the largest and fastest-growing crisis prevention programs in the world. Over the last two decades the QBS expert team of Board-Certified Behavioral Analysts have trained and certified over 500,000 professionals on the Safety-Care program.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via