The Renaissance Network
Are you ready to drive growth for an EdTech company that uses technology and insights to empower teachers to do what they love- teach students?
Most teachers feel they spend too much time planning and grading, so Applied Educational Systems (AES) created a curriculum system to help shoulder that burden. When teachers spend less time on that administrative work, they can focus more on doing what they love—empowering their students.
AES is on a mission to transform teachers filled with doubt, uncertainty, and a feeling of failure to being educators their students will remember.
To harness the explosive demand for effective curriculum tools within the K-12 environment, they seek an inspiring and motivated K-12 Partnerships Executive focused on growing districts using the AES curriculum system.
- Create growth and drive sales with a portfolio of a minimum of 50 strategic, large accounts within the territory
- Establish and expand multi-level relationships with educators and key decision makers at the school, district, and state levels
- Identify and attend annual conferences and events to build new partnerships
- Manage the CRM (Salesforce) database by ensuring it contains complete account and process details to provide for accurate forecasting and account planning
- Develop and maintain mastery of content knowledge in AES’s products and services
- Successful experience in K-12 education sales, preferably SaaS
- Proven track record selling at the school district level
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales goals
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Capability to work remotely and the ability to travel as needed
AES is a subscription-based education company that works with thousands of schools in all 50 states. They have been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for the past 4 years with a three-year CAGR of 115%. During that time, they have grown from 16 to 34 employees. AES is excited to continue this growth by hiring avid learners who care deeply about the success of teachers and administrators.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via