The Renaissance Network
Are you interested in driving sales growth for a market-leading education company?
Carson Dellosa Education believes that children learn everywhere. For over 40 years they have created highly engaging, standards-aligned educational content for students PreK–8.
To support their multi-year aggressive Direct-to-School growth plan, Carson Dellosa is seeking a talented K-12 District Partnerships Manager to achieve sales goals through strategic prospecting, solution selling and the development of new district relationships. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the PreK-12 education market and a successful track record in district sales.
- Achieve and exceed annual sales revenue goals
- Plan, organize, and travel for virtual and some onsite sales presentations for prospects and clients
- Identify and develop new opportunities and recommend strategic solutions that meet and exceed corporate objectives and revenue goals
- Establish and cultivate account relationships through identifying and assisting with customer issues and concerns
- Manage, train and coach the current outside sales team members to expand the Direct-to-School business
- Responsible for Sales and Marketing initiatives of new and existing product lines while managing and expanding relationships with key accounts
- Collaborate with Marketing to improve communication and programs that enhance brand positioning with current and future accounts
- Proven successful K-12 sales experience at the district level
- Ability to secure net-new business and expand strategic relationships
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed sales targets
- Capability to work remotely with the ability to occasionally travel within the territory
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Forty years ago, two teachers made it their mission to create materials that help enhance the learning experience. From workbooks and leveled readers to digital and hands-on activities—including core subjects, SEL, DEI, classroom management and decor, and much more—Carson Dellosa Education meets the needs of students no matter where or how they learn. They understand whether at school, at home, at the library or on the go, life is filled with learning moments. Carson Dellosa Education is dedicated to providing high-quality, innovative, affordable solutions that capture life’s many learning moments wherever they are.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via