The Renaissance Network
Are you interested in driving K-12 sales for an industry leader in mental health care coordination?
Care Solace – an innovative SaaS platform that serves 15 million students, staff, and family members across over 600 school systems nationwide – is on a mission to calm the chaos of mental health care. They seek a Partnerships Director to manage and oversee the sales operations within the Carolinas. Working closely with the CEO, the Partnerships Director will design plans to meet sales targets, develop and cultivate relationships with clients, and close new business.
- Develop account strategies, goals, objectives, and action plans for North Carolina and South Carolina
- Build market position by locating, developing, and defining business relationships at the district and state level within the K-12 space
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends
- Negotiate contracts with prospective clients
- Work closely with the Marketing team to formulate sales strategies and communicate Care Solace’s value to prospective K-12 school districts
- Drive sales within territory by developing new business opportunities through both prospecting and leveraging existing customer/client partnerships
- Establish long-term connections with key stakeholders
- Cultivate insights regarding competition and industry trends to aggressively develop account opportunities
- Take responsibility for weekly sales forecasting and consistent review of sales performance
- Track sales activities in CRM, manage a pipeline of leads, and meet/exceed personal sales quota
- Several years of K-12 Education sales experience
- Knowledge of District sales process
- Strong network of K-12 district/state level contacts throughout the region
- Technical capabilities and experience with Sales CRM software (HubSpot preferred)
- Must live in North Carolina or South Carolina
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Care Solace, a SaaS start-up, is a care navigation and coordination system that takes over the heavy burden of helping students get the mental health help they need; a burden which has fallen on school counselors and administrators. They do this through their cloud-based web portal and their 24/7/365 Care Coordination team. That team works to find the best local providers and secure appointments leveraging our proprietary database of over 150,000 mental health providers. Care Solace also provides tracking and reporting for the guidance counselors and school administrators. They are tireless allies on a mission to make accessing mental health care easier than ever before.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via