The Renaissance Network
Are you an experienced content leader who is ready to make a real difference in the lives of millions of families worldwide?
The Wadhwani Foundation is a mission-driven non-profit aiming to helping millions of people worldwide transition to family-sustaining wage jobs. The Foundation seeks a Senior Manager, Content Production to lead the development and adaptation of skill-specific job training programs to be delivered in the U.S. and other countries around the globe. The ideal candidate will have successful experience producing and editing high-quality content for adult learners, with particular expertise in managing external vendors.
You will report to the Director, Content Production, who is based in India, and you will also collaborate with the Global Chief Product Officer, who is based in the U.S. This role will work closely with team members in other countries and requires flexibility to work across global time zones.
- Lead the production of high-quality job-training content for adult learners, including both the development of proprietary content and the licensing and adaption of third-party content
- Select, contract with, and effectively manage vendors that produce, edit, review, and localize content
- Ensure that all content produced meets internal deadlines
- Work with team members to ensure that all content produced meets high standards of quality and is properly localized to the needs of each country
- Provide subject matter expertise to team members conducting content partnership discussions with third parties
- Provide input to Product team on technology requirements to support content needs
- Collaborate internally to define the Foundation’s strategy to help millions of individuals across the globe transition to family-sustaining wage jobs
- Passion for the Foundation’s mission
- At least 5 years of successful experience as a senior editor, instructional designer, or content producer in a commercial environment within education, preferably with experience in developing content for adult learners and in localizing global content
- Experience managing content vendors, ensuring that they meet high standards of quality, timeliness, and cost-efficiency
- Impeccable English language skills and a passion for excellence in written communication
- Experience delivering strategic projects and managing complex processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated strength in establishing strong relationships across the business and with external stakeholders
Founded in 2000 by Silicon Valley entrepreneur Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, today the Wadhwani Foundation is scaling impact in 20 countries across Asia, Africa, and Latin America and through its newest endeavor in the US. Its primary mission is to accelerate economic development by driving job creation through large-scale initiatives in entrepreneurship, small business growth, innovation, and skilling.
In the US the foundation will focus on providing opportunities for one million low-wage workers to transition to family-sustaining wage jobs over the next ten years. The foundation will partner with community colleges, employers, training organizations, government agencies, funders, and other stakeholders to build vibrant, robust, and accessible education pathways.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via