The Renaissance Network
Are you an experienced marketing leader who is ready to drive demand for a high-growth education staffing company?
Edustaff has grown into one of the nation’s largest K12 substitute staffing organizations. Believing that school districts deserve partners that work as hard as educators do, they offer unparalleled cost and time efficiencies to the districts they serve coast to coast.
To support their rapid growth, Edustaff is seeking a skilled Marketing Director to develop and execute the annual B2B marketing plan and oversee all demand generation activities. Reporting directly to the CEO, this critical role will be responsible for generating a robust pipeline through quality inbound leads for a rapidly expanding sales team. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative, data-driven self-starter with successful experience as a marketing leader.
- Develop and manage all aspects of the annual Edustaff marketing plan with a focus on high ROI activities that generate consistent demand
- Analyze target market information to identify, create, and implement effective marketing approaches, advertising campaigns, and promotional activities
- Maximize new business and growth opportunities through quality lead generation and consistent enablement support for the sales team
- Measure key marketing KPI results and course correct when necessary
- Optimize marketing tech stack including expert use of the marketing automation platform
- Build, develop, coach, and participate on a high-achieving marketing team
- Master and maintain a knowledge of Edustaff’s existing and emerging services
- Develop the demand forecast and oversee the marketing operating budget
- Collaborate with senior executives to develop growth plans for the organization
- Operate with a high degree of personal integrity including a commitment to the Edustaff core values
- Proven marketing track record driving B2B demand through lead generation
- Expertise with marketing automation platforms (i.e., HubSpot) and digital marketing channels
- Demonstrated history of enabling and working collaboratively with sales function
- Hands-on ability to both create demand generation plan and execute key initiatives
- Experience growing and developing a team
- Hybrid role working 3 or more days in Grand Rapids, MI office
More than 30% of public school districts across the country partner with an educational staffing company to meet their daily needs for substitute teacher placement. Driven by growth and unmatched customer service, Edustaff has grown from their 2010 establishment as Michigan’s substitute staffing experts to one of the national leaders in this quickly growing space. Their customer-centric culture of “doing the right thing” for their school district partners has made Edustaff the industry leader in both customer satisfaction and customer retention. This service orientation has resulted in a company culture characterized by strong core values: service, excellence, respect, and wholeheartedness.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via