The Renaissance Network
Are you passionate about education and ready to drive growth for a leading EdTech innovator?
Distance learning is now an integral aspect of learning—for all levels—around the world. Stride Learning Solutions has delivered online education experiences for more than two decades. With an innovative platform, comprehensive digital courseware, adaptable technology, and extensive support, Stride empowers schools and districts to set their learners up for a brighter future.
Stride is seeking a National Account Executive to secure new and expand existing client relationships in the area of South Texas. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, this position partners with school administrators to identify and provide solutions within the broad portfolio of Stride products and services. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with K-12 online learning solutions, a history of building professional relationships, and a passion for education.
- Achieve and exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory through the strategic acquisition of new customers and the continuous expansion of existing relationships
- Establish new customers through complete sales cycle of prospecting, establishing relationships, understanding needs, presenting Stride solutions, closing, and servicing
- Consistently grow account relationships by understanding customer objectives, preparing plans to meet their needs, advising them of new products/services and obtaining feedback
- Coordinate implementation ensuring a clean knowledge transfer of closed sales to Operations and being the customer contact for any issues encountered during utilization
- Manage sales pipeline by accurately tracking opportunities and forecasting demand. Effectively communicate budget reports, sales activity, and forecasts with key staff
- Collaborate with departments to coordinate sales efforts and resolve issues including delivering feedback to marketing and engineering teams for product development
- Represent Stride and expand lead network by participating in trade shows including preparing and conducting technical/product demonstrations and presentations
- Contribute to the formal review process of all business activities in the assigned territories on at least a quarterly basis
- Maintain integrity within the sales process while adhering to the Stride pillars of Passion, Accountability, Courage, and Trustworthiness
- Previous successful positions selling solutions into K-12 environments
- Experience with education technology and online learning solutions
- Leverages established education networks and can build new professional relationships
- Capability to work remotely and to collaborate effectively across the organization to solve complex issues in a team-oriented manner
- Skilled with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Web proficient: experience with Customer Relationship Management system (e.g. Salesforce) a plus
- Must reside in Texas with the ability to travel
Over 20 years ago, Stride Learning Solutions was founded to provide personalized learning — powered by technology. They knock down barriers to great education and give every learner equal opportunity to succeed. Stride’s innovative learning experience provides flexible online and blended learning options that boost modern instruction and promote lifelong student success. The Stride team is forging the future of learning by driving their mission to help learners of all ages reach their full potential through inspired teaching and personalized learning every day.
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.
Share job via